CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Crossing the Canadian / US border


Hi Guys!!!! Here I am again in the CRJ700 at 23,000 ft. We were climbing up to 38,000 ft. I had this picture taken from the cockpit as we passed over the Canadian border into the United States of America. I know you can't tell where the border is, but the pilots have maps that show them. We were climbing at a speed of 310 knots. That is 356 miles per hour. It took us 2 hrs and 30 minutes to fly back to Atlanta. I enjoyed Canada, but I'm glad to be back in the deep south. It is warm here right now. Almost 73 degrees Fahrenheit that is the same as 23 degrees Celsius. Here is something of interest..When we were at 38,000 ft, it was -53 degrees outside the airplane. I'm glad I was in the airplane. I know my travel cooler home is cold, but that outside air was really, really cold. Well guys, I have a few days off to rest and relax here in Georgia. I'll be hanging out on the kithchen cabinet until we venture off to another adventure. See you next time.. Hi Erin...

0 comments: