CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 22, 2008

My Travels to Atlanta, Georgia



Hi everyone! I started my travels on March 21st. After a ride from my home in Tabernacle, New Jersey to Philadelphia, I spent my first night with my travel companion at a hotel across the street from the Philadelphia Airport. I didn't get much sleep, because we had an early Duty In. A Duty In is what airline pilots call the time in which they have to report to the airport. It's like the time kids have to be at school. I was very excited. I was able to pass through TSA Security without having to remove my shoes and since my home is my travel companion's travel cooler, I had to go through the x ray machine. It was pretty cool. I could see right through myself as they scanned me. Anyway, before we got on board, my travel companion took me out for a picture. Here I am outside the airplane that we flew on to Atlanta, Georgia. It is called a CRJ700. It has 70 passenger seats and can fly up to 41,000 at a speed of Mach.83...That is almost the speed of sound. Very Fast. The best part, I got to ride in the cockpit. The other picture is of me in the cockpit. I got to push the thrust levers up for takeoff. The thrust levers are those two levers that I'm standing next to. They are what the pilots use to make the airplane go forward and fast. It was really exciting. I hope you like the pictures. Once we got to Atlanta, Georgia. I jumped back into my cozy cooler home and went to stay at my new home in Tyrone, Georgia. I will show some pictures of me in Tyrone in the future. I am looking forward to my next trip. Talk to y' all soon. Y'all is what they say in the south......Hi Erin......

0 comments: