Wow, Flat Stanley here and I'm finishing my travel adventures. I just had an amazing time visiting the town of Tyrone, Georgia. Here I am at the Tyrone city limit sign, can you figure out when the town of Tyrone was established? It is a nice little town about 15 miles south of the big city of Atlanta. Do you know what the capital of Georgia is? Atlanta..thats right. Anyway, I was able to have my picture taken with a Tyrone Police Officer. He even new me. Pretty cool all of the travels that I have made. People know of me all over the world.
Look here, I am at the Tyrone Library. Do you notice anything cool? Its me and the Librarian's holding me and one of my books. And a big thumbs up to the Tyrone EMT's these two guys knew me too. They were glad to take a picture with me. Thanks guys for your service to the community. Overall, my travels with my travel companion have been awesome. I have seen so many new places and met new friends and family. We saw Florida, Canada, New York City, Portland Maine and many other places. I'll be forwarding all of my pictures to Erin so she can show her class. I hope you have enjoyed my blog, talk to you later.... Oooppps....wait a minute you don't know who my travel companion is nor have you seen my cooler home. Check back and see. We will have the last post soon.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Last day in Tyrone, Georgia
Posted by Flat Stanley at 8:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment